Sign Trade Supplies is excited to add a new product to our garment decoration range: Solvent Printable Heat Press Vinyl
The Printable Garment Vinyl offers a high print resolution with a semi-matt finish and has a pleasant soft textile touch. Due to s special top coat, the film offers excellent washing resistance up to 80°C!
Suitable for use with solvent, eco-solvent ink printers with a newly developed, non-adhesive PET film liner, even very small letters and motifs can be easily cut by all current CAD/CAM plotters after the printing process.
How Printable T shirt Vinyl Works
Solvent printable t shirt vinyl has a slightly different process to normal cut and weeded garment vinyl.
- You start by preparing your artwork without the need to "mirror" the design before printing.
- Print your design onto the white material using a solvent / eco-solvent printer, and then contour cut the vinyl with your plotter.
- Next you weed out the excess material to leave you design on the lining film.
- You then use the unique clear application material to lay over the printed design
- The application material then acts a a carrier while you position it on the garment and heat press.
- Hot peel the application material and the process is complete!
Find the new product on sale in our online shop: http://signtradesupplies.co.uk/solvent-printable-garment-vinyl.html