Standard size directional finger post sign blanks are great for increasing your production speed of wayfinding signage. The system is an assembly of multiple components that allows you to apply your graphics to the panel.
The kit includes:
2 qty - T channel with offset bracket rivetted together
2 qty - 76mm offset clamp
1 qty - White/White ACM Sign Panel with chevron tip
How to assemble kit:
Creating your finished sign couldn't be easier, the only tool you will need is a simple hand pop rivet gun.
1. Apply your graphics to the ACM panel
2. Slot your ACM panel into the first T channel and line up the predrilled holes.
3. Use the supplied pop rivets to rivet the first T channel assembly together
4. Repeat step 2 & 3 for the second T channel assembly
* Pop rivet gun not included but can be found at any tool shop