Oralite VC612 150mm Chevron Strip Red
- Buy 5 for £15.25 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 for £13.92 each and save 15%
- Buy 22 for £10.64 each and save 35%
ORACAL Reflexite Chevron Marking Material Conspicuity Tape - SOLD PER METRE
Reflexite's Chevron Marking material helps keep our fire, police, and EMS teams safe both day and night. Reflexite's strong and distinctive conspicuity markings improve their safety and ensure compliance with federal standards. The material meets conspicuity standards and exceed NFPA 1901 requirements.
Oralite VC 612 (formerly Reflexite) - Sold in 1m multiples
150mm Chevron Strip x 1000mm
ORACAL Reflexite Chevron Marking Material Conspicuity Tape - sold by the metre
Reflexite's Chevron Marking material helps keep our fire, police, and EMS teams safe both day and night. Reflexite's strong and distinctive conspicuity markings improve their safety and ensure compliance with federal standards.
Benefits of Chevron Marking Material:
- Thin and flexible for easy application with 100% adhesion
- Microprismatic technology ensures the longest sigh detection distance in the industry
- 150mm stripe meets conspicuity requirements
- Distinctive designs for EMS, Fire, and Police vehicle applications
- Exceeds NFPA 1901 Requirements
- Superior durability withstands high-pressure washing and resists edge lift
- OEM preferred - can be riveted and no edge sealing required
- Impact resistant - maintains photometric performance after impact - maintains conspicuity after collision or years of wear
- Other sizes available
Why is conspicuity tape needed?
By law in many countries (including the US and Canada), DOT grade conspicuity tapes must be applied to commercial trucks and trailers. In the US, the application is mandated per Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 108. A study by the DOT's National Highway Transportation Safety Administration confirmed that reflective tape is extremely effective in preventing underride crashes.
Reflexite's Revolutionary Microprismatic Technology
Reflexite is the inventor of microprism technology which offers nighttime reflectivity up to 10 times greater than traditional glass bead technology. This results in superior long-distance visibility of the vehicle and a greater awareness by civilian vehicles. In contrast to the glass bead system where light simply strikes the back surface on the bead and is returned to the source, with Reflexite's microprism technology, light strikes each of the three surfaces of the material before returning to its source. Consequently, this technology reflects up to 250% more light than glass beads.
|Lead Time (days)||0|