Monomeric vinyl plays a huge role in modern signage requirements. Short term, fast paced graphics will always be in demand and we believe the Ritrama L100 is a perfect match to fit the requirements.
Monomeric vinyls have come a long way since they were originally manufactured and used for mainstream signage in the early 1980's. The PVC monomer chains have been developed to improve stability of structure, reduce migration of components and help stave off the inevitable shrinkage . The L100 range has improved by leaps and bounds and is proving a very popular material for sign makers across the globe!
Below we have outlined some great features of the Ritrama Ri-mark L100 that we think make it a top product for everyday sign making:
- Suitable for wet application
- 70μ face film for ease of cutting and weeding
- Manufacturing and Logistics plant in Manchester, UK
- Large UK stock & Stable GBP pricing (not imported from Europe)
- New vivid colours added to the range on 2016
- Black & White colours life expectancy 5 years
- Colour life expectancy 4 years
- Metallic life expectancy 3 years
- 39 Gloss colours