Soudal Fix ALL¬Æ High Tack INVISIBLE - Multi purpose adhesive
Soudal Fix All High Tack Invisible is a super strong adhesive with very high initial tack. Can be applied to signage and boards in all weather conditions. Suitable for both internal and external signage and display applications. The Soudal High Tack Invisible is virtually odourless with adhesion to to most construction surfaces without the need for priming.
- Fast curing, quick build-up of end strength, high sheer strength after full cure (no primer)
- Easy to apply and easy to tool and finish
- Remains elastic after curing
- No odour
- Does not contain isocyanates, silicones nor solvents
- Paintable with all water based paints
- Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance
- Good adhesion on wet substrates
- Structural bonding in vibrating constructions.
- Minimal width: 2mm (bonding) 5mm (joints)
- Maximal width: 10mm (bonding) 30mm (joints)
- Minimum depth: 5mm (joints
Recommendation: width of joint = 2x depth of joint
Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
Cleaning: Fix ALL Cleaner immediately after
application and before curing
Tooling: with soapy solution before skin formation
Repair with: Fix ALL High tack
before application. The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
- Fix ALL High Tack can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, polycarbonate, etc… may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibility tests.
- While producing plastics very often releasing agents, processing aids and other protective agents (like protection foil) are used. These should be removed prior to bonding. For optimum adhesion the use of Surface Activator is recommended.
- This product can not be used as a glazing sealant.
- Fix ALL High Tack can be used for bonding of natural stone, but it cannot be used as a joint sealant on this type of surface. Fix ALL High Tack can therefore only be used on the bottom of natural stone tiles.
- When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials.
|Lead Time (days)||0|